The Gospel of Thomas
(1) Jesus saw infants being suckled.
(2) He said to his disciples: “These little ones being suckled are like those who enter the kingdom.”
(3) They said to him: “Then will we enter the kingdom as little ones?”
(4) Jesus said to them: “When you make the two into one, and when you make the inside like the outside and the outside like the inside and the above like the below —
(5) that is, to make the male and the female into a single one, so that the male will not be male and the female will not be female —
(6) and when you make eyes instead of an eye and a hand instead of a hand and a foot instead of a foot, an image instead of an image, (7) then you will enter [the kingdom].”
Make the two one.
And have some fun.
See the show.
Go with the flow.
Forget what’s meant.
Enjoy the moment.
It will be a blast.
So, let’s go fast.
Let go of the dead hand of the past.
Because the die is cast.
At long last.
And it is you who is unsurpassed.
For you everything is lucky sevens.
Because you have found the Heavens.
But there is only one eleven.
If you’ve become one leaven.